Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all of you had a good time visiting with your friends and family today.
I spent today with my best friend and her family and there were about 40 people there! You should have seen all of the little ones running around and really, such a well behaved group they were. It was awesome. Oh, yeah, the little ones were very good too. We even had a 4 week old baby there. A nursing baby which brings me to the funniest happening of the day. The momma and baby were in one of the bedrooms nursing and some of the smaller kids were running in and out and a 7 year old girl stops and asks "What are you doing?" and momma says, "I'm feeding the baby." The little girl looks all around for the bottle and then her eyes got really big and she said, "I thought only cats can do that!" Oh, my! The poppa was in the room when this happened and he just about broke his leg running to where the rest of us were to tell the story. I was laughing so hard I was wishing I had a "depends" on. This little girl will never hear the end of this one. It was priceless.

No comments: