Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm pulling my hair out!

Last night I weighed up most of the oils to make a batch of soap and then I started watching TV and didn't finish the soap. This morning I got up and weighed out the rest of the oils and then when I went to weigh the water to mix the lye in (lye has not been measured yet) my scale starts running all kinds of numbers with nothing on it! I am so pissed! Now I have to order another scale and wait until it shows up before I can finish. I can't even make lotions because they have to be weighed out too. Drat, drat and double drat!

So, how is your day going?

PS - I am also going to the dentist for fillings. I love my dentist but with a bad day going on already it does make me worry. Also, I am wondering if the roads are good. They look a bit snow covered....

4 comments:

Twenty Four At Heart said...

You're getting me interested in learning about how soap is made! :) Hope the dentist went well!

Enchanted said...

I taught myself how to make soap by reading soap forums online. It took me at least six months of studying before I trusted myself to do work with lye. I have heard that some colleges offer classes in soap making.

All went well at the dentist. Thank you.

Teresa Mode said...

You have won an award.
Congratulations!

www.elegancebymode.blogspot.com

Teresa Mode said...

Take a deep breath and work on promtions, your blog, etc. Things will always have a way of working themselves out.

contact me at elegancebymode.bellsouth.net